Bio Matrix Research is committed to privacy protection for personal information on clients acquired in the course of our business operations.
Our privacy procedures and processes are designed to prevent unauthorized access to and loss or damage of personal information.
1. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
Your personal information is used solely for the purposes listed below, and will not be divulged to any third party (other than designated subcontractors) without your express consent.
Should it become necessary to use your personal information for any other, you will be notified accordingly and asked for your consent, except where legal exemptions apply.
Where we engage a third-party subcontractor to process personal information, said subcontractor will be required to enter into a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to appropriate monitoring and oversight procedures.
[Purposes of use of personal information]
- To enhance and improve our product and service standards
- To notify you of seminars, exhibitions and other events organized by or involving BMR
- To supply materials that you have requested
- To provide you with information about products and services
- To respond to an inquiry about our products and services
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you
- To contact you in relation to a business deal or other important matter as necessary
2. Provision to third parties
BMR may provide your personal information to a third party without asking for your consent in the following cases:
- Where we are required to by law
- In order to prevent injury or death or damage to property
- For reasons of public health
- When ordered to do so by a public authority, such as the police or a court of law
3. Disclosure of personal information
You can request to view your personal information and notifications about how it is used at any time. You can ask for your personal information to be corrected and/or deleted, and you can withdraw your consent for use of your personal information by BMR and/or its third-party contractors. We will comply with any such request promptly as per the prescribed internal procedures.
Copyright©2017 BIO MATRIX RESEARCH，INC. All Rights Reserved.
Bio Matrix Research, Inc. retains copyright over all content appearing on this website. Copying and reproduction without written permission is prohibited.
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, BIO MATRIX RESEARCH, INC. (BMR) will accept no responsibility for errors and omissions, howsoever caused. Where hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your ease of access to relevant information, BMR takes no responsibility and expressly disclaims any liability in respect to the content, products, or services of such sites. Access to and use of these linked websites are at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions governing such access and use.
Services may be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice at the discretion of BMR.